Sunday, October 26, 2014

L'oreal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder

First off, I'm sorry we haven't posted anything. I couldn't get blogger to work and Jackie moved so we've been busy but that's no excuse and we are extremely sorry. 

Today I'm reviewing the L'oreal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder.This product can be purchased at your local Wal-Mart. I got the color natural buff which I would say matches pretty well. You can probably see the color of it in the picture since I'm messy.

This product can be worn over the top of your normal foundation or by itself. I have acne scars that I prefer to hide therefore, I wear it after I use concealer and foundation.

 As far as shine goes I'd say it does a good job of concealing it. My nose gets super oily throughout the day so I wear primer and foundation plus this product and then regular powder. However, I have worn this product alone and it covers well and does a decent job of keeping away shine. 

This product is a bit messy which is why I apply with clean fingers in place of a sponge.

We will be updating much more often now that we have things sorted out. So look out for posts in the near future.



No comments:

Post a Comment